Having an up-to-date list of contacts is important for marketing. For example, a subscriber who recently signed up for your newsletter or customer who just bought products from your online store. In Enginemailer, we want to ease the pain of managing different lists, so we combine all your subscribers into one database. This simplifies the appearance of the subscriber list.
Before you add your first subscriber, it is recommended to create custom fields and category first. That way your list will be more organised and your email marketing efforts will be more targeted.
- Create new category
- Edit category and names
- Add subscriber to subcategory
- Removing subscriber from subcategory
- Deleting a category/subcategory
- Adding and updating a subscriber manually
- View and search for subscribers based on category
- Inactive Subscriber
- View subscriber's profile and activity
- Importing subscribers from CSV file
- Format guidelines for import subscriber CSV
- Understanding import errors
- View subscriber import listing