After you submit an import, it will go through a manual review process on our end. The review is done to ensure there's no duplication or bad emails. After you finish the import wizard, you will be redirected to Import Summary. In this view, you can check the progress of the ongoing imports and the summary of the finished imports.
To view Import Summary, follow the steps below:-
- Go to Subscribers tab.
- Click on vertical dots button next to Add Subscriber button, then click View import history.
Note: Alternatively, you could find the button on the bottom left in Import - Select File step.
- Then you get to see all recent submitted imports.
Import summary table
From the import summary table, you can check:
- (1) Status - The import status: Completed, Processing and Fail.
- (2) Duration - The duration of the execution.
- (3) File name - The file name you uploaded for import.
- (4) Date & Time - The start date and time when you begin the import on Step 4.
- (5) Processed records - Total line of records processed (excluding the column header)
- (6) Created records - Total line of records that is successfully created.
- (7) Updated records - Total line of records that is successfully updated.
- (8) Skipped record - Total line of records that is skipped.
- (9) Error records - Total line of records that is skipped because of error.