Subscriber Categories (also known as lists), give you the ability to sort a list of subscribers based on their interests and preferences. A 'Category' can be used to store any data, such as location or their favourite song.
In this article, you will learn two ways to create a Category.
Create a Category in Manage Category
To create a category in Manage Category:
- Click Manage Category button in Subscribers tab
- Click Add Category to expand the Category form
- Type in the Category Name and at least one Subcategory Name.
- If you have more than one subcategory, click Add subcategory to add more fields.
- Click Save to save changes.
Create A Category on the Send Campaign form
You can also create Categories in the Create Subscriber and Send Campaign forms.
To create a Category on the Send Campaign form:
- Click Add subcategory to expand the Add new subcategory form
- Enter New subcategory name
- Then, select a Category from the dropdown (if any)
- If you want to create a new Category, click on Create New under Select category
- Click Add
- You'll see the new added subcategory assigned to the subscriber.