You will be curious why someone has move to inactive list, and you can find out easily from the Subscribers list view.
Under the Reason column, it tells the reason why the subscriber become inactive.
View inactive subscribers
To view your inactive subscribers, follow the steps below:
- Go to Subscribers tab.
- Click the drop-down that next to Subscribers, and choose Inactive.
- If you want to filter the inactive reason, click the Reason drop-down and choose the filter.
The reason includes:-
- Manual - Manually moved by the admin
- Newsletter - Unsubscribe from newsletter
- API - Move to inactive via API
- ISP Feedback loop - Some ISPs that report back complaints to senders, for cases like: when recipient click Junk or Spam button in their inbox
- Spam Complain - Subscriber mark as your newsletter as Spam
- Hard Bounce - Indicates a permanent reason the email cannot be delivered