After you submit an import, it will go through a manual review process on our end. The review is done to ensure there's no duplication or bad emails. After you finish the import wizard, you will be redirected to Import Summary. In this view, you can check the progress of the ongoing imports and the summary of the finished imports.
To view Import Summary, follow the steps below:-
- Go to Subscribers tab.
- Click on Add Subscriber button.
- Select Import CSV.
- Click on View import history button on the bottom left.
- Then you get to see all recent submitted imports.
From the import summary table, you can check:
- Date & Time - The start date and time when you begin the import on Step 4.
- File name - The file name you uploaded for import.
- Status - The import status: Completed, Processing and Fail.
- Total records - Total line of records, including the column header (if any).
- Total records deleted - Total line of records that is deleted on Step 4.
- Successful record - Total line of records that is successfully created.
- Duplicate record - Total line of records that is duplicated. If "Override existing data with this new data" is checked, it shows the total records that is updated.
- Duration - The duration of the execution.