Design your campaign easily with our drag-and-drop editor. Simply drag the content block from the sidebar to insert text, upload images, change background color and more. In this article, you will learn the on usage of different types of content blocks and how to use it to fit your design.
All content blocks
We have several content blocks that you can use to kick-start your campaign.
- Text - Change text, text color, link color, line height and padding
- Image - Change image width, image alignment, add alternate text, add image link and padding
- Button - Change link, set button width, button background color, button text color, button alignment, button line height, button border radius, padding and borders
- Divider - Set line color, width, alignment and padding
- Social - Change social icon collections, positions, alignment, spacing and padding
- HTML - Add HTML code
Click on the text content block, you will see an expanded toolbar for you to edit the text styles and insert special links or merge tags.
When designing a multi-columns email layout, simply drag-n-drop structures from the Structure tab. You can control the properties at the row level, such as row background color, content background color or insert background image. The columns borders and padding can be set in this section.
General settings in email
If you want to control the overall typography, background color and the email width. You can control in the Body tab.
Move content blocks or structure
Content blocks and structures can be re-position vertically and horizontally within the editor. To move the blocks, hold the drag handle on the top right corner, then move it to the new position.
Delete a content block or structure
You can permanently delete the content block:-
- Click on the block you want to delete. Once selected, the blue border will be appear.
- Click the trash icon to delete.
- Click the Delete button to confirm deletion.