Design your campaign easily with our drag-and-drop editor. Simply drag the content block from the sidebar to insert text, upload images, change the background colour and more. In this article, you will learn the usage of different types of content blocks and how to use them to fit your design.
All content blocks
We have several content blocks that you can use to kick-start your campaign.
- Paragraph - Input and format longer sections of text. Formatting options include font type, text colour, paragraph spacing, and more.
- List - Create bullet-point or numbered lists to present information in a structured and easy-to-read format.
- Image - Adjust image width to control its size, choose image alignment (left, right, centre), add alternate text for accessibility, add image link and apply padding to control spacing around the image.
- Button – Customise your call-to-action button by inserting the link, setting button width, button background colour, button text colour, button alignment, padding and more.
- Divider - Set line colour, width, alignment and padding to separate content within your email.
- Spacer - Add empty space between elements and adjust its height to improve layout and readability.
- Social - Change social icon collections, positions, alignment, spacing and padding
- HTML - Insert HTML code into your email for advanced users who want to incorporate custom elements into their email campaigns.
- Video - Embed videos by just copying and pasting the video link into your email and the editor will automatically generate a preview image.
- Icons - Insert icons and apply effects such as filter, resize, crop, text and more.
- Text - Adjust text, text color, link colour, line height and padding to ensure a visually appealing text style.
In addition to utilising the content blocks, you have the option to click on a text content block. Once clicked, you will see an expanded toolbar for you to edit the text styles and insert special links or merge tags.
When designing a multi-column email layout, simply drag and drop rows from the Rows tab to easily structure your emails into multiple columns with varying lengths. You can control the properties at the row level, such as row background colour, content background colour or insert background image. The columns borders and padding can be set in this section.
General settings in email
If you want to control the overall typography, background colour and email width, you can control it in the Settings tab.
Move content blocks or row
Content blocks and structures can be re-position vertically and horizontally within the editor. To move the blocks, hold the drag handle on the top right corner, then move it to the new position.
Delete a content block or row
You can permanently delete the content block:-
- Click on the block you want to delete. Once selected, the blue border will be appear.
- Click the trash icon to delete.
- Click the Delete button to confirm deletion.