What is GIF? GIF is an image file, just like JPEG, PNG but contain animation. That means you can include GIF the same way you include other images.
Adding GIFs to your emails can be a fun and engaging way to grab your customer's attention and convey emotions or ideas effectively.
While most email providers do support GIFs, there are exceptions where GIFs may not be supported. For instance, Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 will only display the first frame of the animation.
To overcome this limitation, always ensure the first frame of the image tells the important message.
If you have no idea how to create GIF, you can always use GIPHY.
Add GIFs to your emails
- Go to giphy.com
- Search for the images
- Once decided, mouse over the images and click on the link icon to copy the link
- Add a new image block and click Browse
- Click Import button on the topbar
- Then paste the image link into the input field and hit Search
- Click on the image that appear on the right to import
- Now the image will be imported to your image gallery
- Click on the image to insert to your email