You can create an email campaign to send emails to your customers, regardless of whether you have a small or large base of subscribers. Easily create your campaigns using plain HTML, drag-and-drop builder, or ready-made templates.
You have the option to send your email campaigns as they are or try out A/B testing.
In this article, you'll learn how to create a regular marketing campaign.
Things to note:
- Your sender domain needs to be verified before you can create an email campaign
Create a regular marketing campaign
To create a regular marketing campaign, follow the steps below:
- Go to Campaigns tab
- Click Add New Campaign
- In this view, you are required to fill up the details below:
- Campaign name
- Sender's name
- Sender's email address
Notes: You may be asked to verify your sender domain if your sender domain is new.
- Preview text (optional)
- Once done, click Save and Next.
- In Template step, choose a template to start with. Select from Themes layout, Saved templates, Previous sent Campaign, or Code your own.
Notes: For Code your own, it will be purely HTML editor, so you could paste your ready-made HTML directly without redesigning it from our email editor.
- In the Content step, you will need to craft your message and design your email template. For more information about our drag-n-drop builder, read here.
- Click Preview & Test dropdown to preview your template or send a test email.
- After you complete the design, click Next to continue.
- In Send step, select your recipient.
- When you're ready to send your campaign, click Send or Schedule button.
- In the Set to launch step, you have the option to select "Now" to send immediately or opt for "Later" to schedule your campaign according to your preferred timing.