An email campaign involves sending emails to a large list of contacts. There are two types of email campaigns you can run and send in Enginemailer - a regular campaign or A/B campaign. Both types of campaigns can be created using plain HTML or our drag-n-drop editor.
In this article, you'll learn how to create a regular marketing campaign.
Things to note:
- Your sender domain needs to be verified before you can create an email campaign
Create a regular marketing campaign
To create a regular marketing campaign, follow the steps below:
- Go to Campaigns tab
- Click Add New Campaign
- In this view, you are required to fill up the details below:
- Campaign name
- Sender's name
- Sender's email address
Notes: You may be asked to verify your sender domain if your sender domain is new.
- Preview text (optional)
- Once done, click Save and Next.
- In Template step, choose a template to start with. Select from Themes layout, Saved templates, Previous sent Campaign, or Code your own.
Notes: For Code your own, it will be purely HTML editor, so you could paste your ready-made HTML directly without redesigning it from our email editor.
- In Content step, you need to design your email template. For more information about our drag-n-drop editor, read here.
- Click Preview & Test dropdown to preview your template or send a test email.
- After you complete the design, click Next to continue.
- In Send step, select your recipient.
- When you're ready to send your campaign, click Send or Schedule button.
- In Set to launch modal, you can choose Now to send immediately, or choose Later if you want to schedule your campaign.