The subscriber category gives you the ability to sort a list of subscribers based on their interests and preferences. 'Category' can be used to store any data, such as location or their favourite song.
In this article, you will learn two ways to create Category.
Create a category in Manage Category
To create a category in Manage Category:
- Click Manage Category button in Subscribers tab
- Click Add Category to expand the category form
- Type in Category name and at least one Subcategory name.
- If you have more than one subcategory, click Add subcategory to add more fields.
- Click Save to save changes.
Create category on Send Campaign form
You can see a similar interface in places like Create Subscriber and Send Campaign.
To create category on Send Campaign form:
- Click Add subcategory to expand the Add new subcategory form
- Enter New subcategory name
- Then, select category from the dropdown (if any)
- If you want to create new category, click on create new under Select category
- Click Add
- You'll see the new added subcategory assigned to the subscriber.