You can now build your own landing page with Enginemailer. Landing pages are a great way to advertise and direct your followers to perform certain tasks such as signing up for a service.
In this article, you'll learn how to create a regular landing page.
Create a Landing Page
To create a landing page, follow the steps below:
- Go to Landing Pages tab.
- Click Create Landing Page.
- In this view, you are required to fill up the details below:
- Landing Page Name
- Page Title
- Optionally, you may also provide a Page Description which appears underneath your Page Title in search engine results and assign your Landing Page subscribers to specific categories.
- Once done, click Save and Next.
- Now you need to choose a Template to start with. You can select from the Themes layout or any saved templates by clicking My templates. Mouseover your chosen template and click Get Started.
- In the Landing Pages section, you can now design and edit your Landing Page to your liking. For more information on how to use the Drag-n-Drop Editor, click here.
- You can also customise your Thank You page by selecting the THANK YOU PAGE in the Editor
- Once you are satisfied with your design, click Save and Next.
- In the Publish section, you can review your landing page details to ensure that all the information is correct before you deploy it. Click on the Preview button to view your Landing Page.
- You may also change the URL settings for your Landing Page here. A default domain is provided to all Free Plan users and can be customised to suit your needs.
- Paid Plan users can also assign their own domains to their landing page by clicking on Connect Domain. You can choose whether you want to redirect the root domain or redirect only the subdomain when linking.
- You can also set where users are redirected to after submitting the form on your Landing Page.
- Finally, Paid Plan users can assign a custom favicon that will appear on browser tabs when they access your Landing Page.
- Choose whether or not you want Campaign Notifications when you obtain new signups.
- Once you are done, click on Save and Publish to deploy your Landing Page.