If you are on a Paid Plan, you have the option of assigning your own Domain Page for a Landing Page URL. This is a great way to brand your own pages the way you want, and will help your customers identify your page at a glance.
In this article, we'll show you how to connect your own Domain for a Landing Page.
Connect Your Domain
To connect your domain, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Landing Pages tab.
- Follow the steps to create a new Landing Page until you reach the Publish step.
- Select Assign your own domain when prompted to choose how to publish your landing page and click Connect Domain.
- You can choose whether you want to redirect from your root domain or from a subdomain. Select whichever suits your purpose best.
- Enter the records provided by Enginemailer into your domain provider's zone editor or cPanel to connect to your custom domain.
- Resolving your domain status may take up to 24 hours. To refresh the status, you may either click on Connect Domain, select the domain and click Check DNS records, or refresh the icon directly from the Publish page.
- Once your Domain is connected, it will be reflected in the dropdown as follows.