You can publish a Social Post when you send out a marketing campaign. Connect your Facebook with Enginemailer to get started.
Things to note:
- You need an active Facebook account with be an admin of at least one Facebook page.
- You have to approve all permissions requests in order to work properly.
To integrate Facebook with Enginemailer, follow these steps:
- Under account dropdown, click the Integrations link.
- Click Facebook from the integration listing
- In Facebook integration details, click the Connect button
- In the permissions pop up modal, toggle the slider next to the Facebook Page you want to connect
- After allowing all the permission requests you should able to see this.
Remove Facebook Integration
To remove Facebook integration, you will first need to disconnect Facebook from Enginemailer, then remove it from your Facebook account.
Disconnect from Enginemailer
To disconnect Facebook from Enginemailer, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Integration listing
- Click on Facebook to view Facebook integration details
- Click the Disconnect button
Remove connection in Facebook
To remove Enginemailer from your Facebook account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Business Integrations in Facebook
- Check the box next to Enginemailer
- After that, click Remove
- In the pop-up modal, click Remove to confirm. If you want to delete everything Enginemailer has posted on your timeline, check the box in the grey section.