For our customers:
- Right to be forgotten: You may terminate your Enginemailer account at any time, with all data deleted permanently. To do this, you can go to /Billing view and cancel your subscription, then all your data will be deleted permanently.
- Right to rectification: Access and update account settings at any time. May also contact us to access, correct, amend or delete information that we hold. You are able to access and update their personal information in /UserProfile view. You can also contact us thru email or submit support ticket to change your data.
- Right of portability: Allow you to export your own account data to third party at anytime upon request.
For our customer's subscribers:
Expansion of individual rights:
- Right to be forgotten: Allow you to delete your subscribers upon their request.
- Right to rectification: Allow you to access and update their subscribers data to correct/complete upon request. You are able to update your subscriber's personal info in their profile view.
- Right of portability: Allow you to export your subscriber's data.
Stricter consent and processing requirements:
- All you to add information that covers all possible reason for using the information being solicited. You can add text element into your body/footer inside your form to explain the reason for collecting information.
- Obtain consent from your subscribers to send their information to Enginemailer for processing. We add a consent checkbox into the form.
- Ability of your subscribers to withdraw consent or change preference. You are able to add Update Profile or Unsubscribe link in the footer.
- Enginemailer need to obtain proof of consent and store their subscriber's consent in their account. We store the email address, IP address and timestamp of every subscribers who submits the form.