Add and verify your domain
Add your domain name and verify it by setting up the DNS records provided by your DNS provider.
Why we need you to verify your domain:-
- To prove that you are authorised to send from the domain.
- To establish a positive email reputation for the domain.
How to verify your domain:-
- Log in to the Customer Portal. Click the Domains tab on your dashboard.
- Add your new domain or subdomain.
- Input your email address based on the same domain or subdomain for email verification.
- Access your DNS provider’s administrative panel and add the three DNS records provided (2 CNAME and 1 TXT records).
- A verification email will be sent to you to verify your domain.
- Once you’ve added the necessary records and they have propagated, access Domain Settings in Domains tab and click Check DNS Records Now to verify your domain’s DNS records.
Note: It may take 24 to 48 hours for DNS changes to propagate over the Internet.
Send via Marketing Campaigns
- Access the documentation here on how to send marketing email from your app.
Send via API
- You can find your UserID key in your profile page.
- You can find your domain’s API key on your domain’s settings page.
- Access the API integration documentation here on how to send email from your app.