Enginemailer allows you to add your forms to any page in your WordPress site. In this article, you'll learn how to add form using Elementor.
Before you start:
- If you haven't created a form yet, you can learn how to do so here.
- Take note that without SSL encryption, your form may not function properly on WordPress.
Obtain the HTML source file for your form
To get the source code, follow these steps:
- After you have created a form in form builder, navigate to the Publish step.
- Click I want full control of the source file.
- Click Download file to download the source file.
- Copy the code from the downloaded HTML file with a notepad or HTML editing software.
Adding HTML codes directly in page using Elementor
In order to add your HTML codes as an HTML widget in Elementor, follow these steps:
- Add a new page or edit an existing one.
- Click on the Edit with Elementor button.
- From the left dashboard, search for the HTML widget.
- Drag and drop the HTML element to your page. A new dashboard will open on the left.
- Insert the copied HTML code directly into HTML Code box.
- Edit the settings to your preference and click Update.