In this article, we will cover where to get the API keys and how to generate additional API keys.
Things to note:
- Only primary key will be granted for full access.
- Additional keys that being generated only can be used for Transactional submission. By having additional API Keys, you need to specify the API Key value each time you make a submission call. If no API Key provided, the submission call will fail. API Key will be reflected in the CSV exported from the transactional report.
Find API Key
To locate the API Key, follow these steps:
- Under account dropdown, click Manage account
- On the left sidebar, click API Keys
- Click the button to copy the primary key
- (Optional) If you concerned that the Primary key has been compromised, you can revoke the key. A new API key will be generated for you.
Create and Delete API keys
To generate additional API keys, follow these steps:
- In API keys view, click Create API Key button. Then a new API key will be generated for you.
- Name the API key under the Label column, so that you know which application uses this key.
- (Optional) If you no longer needed this API key, you can delete it permanently.