Enginemailer's Social Post feature allows you to create and publish a post to your chosen social media pages when you send out a marketing campaign. You can use this feature to promote your campaign content or promotional offer on social media.
Things to note:
- Ensure you have already completed the integration for each social channel you want to post to
- Facebook allows posting to a Facebook page only, and not to personal accounts.
- The Social Post will be generated automatically for you when you have completed the Design campaign stage.
- You can post with or without an image.
Publish a Social Post
To publish a Social Post, follow these steps:
- Click one of the marketing campaigns you want to work with
- Go to Send stage
- On the right panel, you should able to preview the Social Post that is generated for you.
- If you want to edit the Social Post, click the Edit button.
Once you have done the changes, click Save details and close the modal.
- Toggle the slider to turn on the Social Post.
For Facebook, you will need to select a specific page to post.
Once complete, the Social Posts will be published for you when the campaign is sent out.