Enginemailer allows you to use email notifications to keep users informed about the performance of your campaigns. You can enable this in your Settings to receive your campaign reports.
In this article, you will learn how to enable or disable email report notifications.
Things to note:
- For guidance on configuring notification groups, read here.
Turn on / off campaign report delivery
To turn on notifications, follow the steps below:
- Go to Manage Account.
- Navigate to Notifications.
- If you wish to receive reports, tick the checkbox next to the Campaign performance summary. Uncheck it to opt-out from all future notifications.
- You can also choose when you wish to receive reports. By default, you will receive your report 2 days after the campaign is delivered.
- If you enable the notification, you need to select at least one notification group.
- Once completed, click Save