Social cards in Enginemailer allow you to customise how your shared email campaign looks like on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. In this section, you can define the title, description, and featured image that appears on your chosen social platforms.
In this article, you will learn how to enable social cards, customise it, and share the campaign.
Things to note:
- Use images with at least 600px wide. Image height varies by platform.
- The social card cannot be edited after the campaign has sent, so make sure to proofread it thoroughly.
Enable and Customise social cards
To enable and customise social cards, follow the steps below:
- Go to Step 4 (Send) of the Campaign wizard
- Click View & Edit button next to the Social Card label
- In social card settings, toggle the slider to ON to enable the social card.
- Under Featured Image, click Next or Back button to select an image from your campaign. You can also click "Upload an Image" to select an image from your assets folder.
- Enter the Title and Description you want to display in social media.
- You can navigate between the tabs to preview how the social card looks like on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Once done, click Save details.
- Click the close button to close the modal.
Share your campaign to public
When you send a campaign, our system will generate a link that you can use to share to public. If you have enabled the social card, your featured image and message will be displayed when you share.
To share your campaign, follow these steps below:
- Go to Delivered Campaign listing
- Click on the campaign you want to share
- In the Campaign Summary view, click Share Campaign button
- In the modal, you can copy the link or click the appropriate social media buttons to share it to that platform