Adding social sharing buttons in your email makes it easier for your recipients to share email campaigns or websites on social media. In this article, you'll learn how to add social sharing buttons in your email templates.
Add Social Sharing buttons
To add social sharing buttons, perform the steps below:
- In your email template, select Content menu, then drag and drop the Social content block into your email structure
- Click on the content block to activate the Content Properties menu
In this panel, you can rearrange the order of the buttons, and change the URL of the buttons.
- To add a social sharing button, click Add new icon button. Go to the Social Share tab, and select the social media you want to share to.
- Once added, you can enter the website you want to share in the URL field.
Note: In case you wish to share the email campaign, enter the preview special link in the URL field as follows: http://[previewinbrowser]/
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 to add more social sharing buttons
Customise your social media buttons
Our editor offers built-in collections to choose from. From here, you can choose between monochrome or multicolor collections.
For further customisation, go to the Content Properties menu. Beneath the collection customisation options, you can configure the alignment, icon spacing and padding.