Autoresponder reports show same set of analytics as marketing report. In autoresponder reports, you will be able to see complete autoresponder statistics and individual email sequences performance.
In this article, you'll learn how to view automation reports and understand how to view the missed email sequence.
View Autoresponder Reports
To view an automation reports, follow the steps below:
- Go to Reports
- Click on Automation tab.
- Select one of the autoresponder from dropdown.
- Filter the data by using changing the date range.
- In this view will display overall statistics for automation. To view activity details, click on the View activity details button.
- Scroll down to email sequences section, you'll be able to view how many subscribers in queue, how many missed the queue.
- To view who is in the queue for that particular email, click on the X subscribers in queue link.
- To view who missed the queue for that particular email, click on X subscribers missed link.
Important: To resend the missed email, you can click on the Put back in queue button. This will move all the subscribers in the list to the next email queue based on the time you set.
- To view individual email reports, click on the template name link.