Autoresponder reports show the same set of analytics as Marketing Report. In autoresponder reports, you will be able to see complete autoresponder statistics and individual email sequences performance.
In this article, you'll learn how to view automation reports and understand how to view the missed email sequence.
View Autoresponder Reports
To view automation reports, follow the steps below:
- Go to Reports
- Click on the Automation tab.
- In this view, you'll see an overview of the autoresponders you have sent based on the selected date range.
- Filter the data by selecting the date range.
- This view will display overall statistics for automation. To view activity details, click on the View activity details button.
Getting the numbers for individual autoresponder campaign
- When you select a campaign name from the "All campaigns" menu, you will able to view the statistics for that campaign.
- In this view, you could see a series of emails in the autoresponder.
- Click View Reports to view individual email reports.
Most of the statistics on the Autoresponder reports are the same as the Marketing reports. There are several statistics that are unique:
- X subscriber in queue
When someone meets the criteria for an autoresponder, subscribers will appear in a sending queue.
- X subscriber missed
Subscribers who missed the email due to various reasons, such as autoresponder has stoppedImportant: To resend the missed email, you can click on the Put back in queue button. This will move all the subscribers in the list to the next email queue based on the time you set.