If your email campaign does not reach your recipient, first check whether or not your email domain has been verified with us. Verifying your email domain will help ensure that your email gets good inbox placement without being flagged as Spam. Click this link to learn more.
If you are already verified, failure to receive a campaign could be caused by email filters.
Mailbox providers use Email Filters to analyse the incoming emails and allowing the good ones to inbox while the bad emails will be blocked or place it in the spam folder.
Sometimes your email messages are mistakenly marked as unconsolidated commercial email and therefore being blocked by certain mailbox provider. There are few ways you can check this:-
- If the email is not in their spam box? Ask them to add your Sender's Email Address to their address book.
- If your sender's email is already in their address book, ask them to edit their personal spam settings to make sure your email address/content is not blocked.
- If their mailbox providers are Hotmail, Yahoo or AOL, these providers throttle delivery so some emails will take up to 24 hours to be delivered.
- If none of the above works, it could be caused by internal firewalls. If you're failing to receive email sent from mydomain.com to mydomain.com, it's likely you are being blocked by their receiving email server. It typically happens on corporate domain, as it tends to look suspicious when multiple people at one company getting same email at the same time.
- In this case, you may want to ask your recipient's server administrator or IT department to whitelist our delivery IPs. Generally, only corporate domains can do this.