Enginemailer allows you to embed your form on any page of your site. In this article, you'll learn how to add an embedded form to your site and how to customise it.
Before you start:
- If you haven't created any form, create a form before begin this process.
- Without SSL encryption, your form might not working properly.
Get the embed <script>
To get the form code, follow these steps:
- After you've created a form in form builder, navigate to the Publish step.
- Click I will install the form myself.
- Click Copy Script to copy the code.
- Paste the <script> into the HTML of your web page.
By default, the size of the form will be
1200px (w) x 1000px (h). You can customise the size by changing the number of the width and height inside the script.
The form will be appended to the last part of the <body> section. If you want to change the position, simply add a empty <div> with the id of
optedInFormWrapper and place into your website's HTML where you want the form to appear.