You can create a sign up form from our templates and customise them further with colours, images and text. You can also use the colour picker to customise the form to match your own branding. In this article, you will learn how to create a form from Enginemailer and share it with your audience.
- To prevent spam and bots, reCAPTCHA is added to your form by default. Users will only be prompted to solve a captcha if the traffic appears to be suspicious.
Create a sign up form
To create a sign up form:
- Click the Add Subscriber button in the Subscribers tab
- On the Add Subscriber view, click Sign Up Form
- Click Create Form
- Input your form name, enable/disable double opt-in and choose categories that you want to assign
- Optional: Check Use Custom Settings for Google reCAPTCHA if you want to use your own keys. Learn more about Google reCAPTCHA
- On the Choose Template view, pick one template to proceed
- On the Design Template view, you can add your Custom Fields by dragging it from the right panel into the form
- Click any of the elements to view properties
- Optional: You can save this form as a template for your next campaign
- Click Save and Proceed if you want to publish the form
Notes: If you want to save the form without publishing it, click on the arrow next to the Save and Proceed button
- In the final step, you can get a hosted URL to share your form
Customise your confirmation email
If your form enables double opt-in, you are required to set up a verification email. Confirmation email in the final step is optional. Click Customise your confirmation email if you wish to do so.