You can create a sign up form from our templates and customise them further with colours, images and text. You can use the colour picker to customise the form to match your own branding. In this article, you will learn how to create a form from Enginemailer and share it to public.
- To prevent spam and bots, reCAPTCHA is added to your form by default. The reCAPTCHA does not require user to click on the button but will only be prompted to solve a captcha when the traffic is suspicious.
Create a sign up form
To create a sign up form:
- Click Add Subscriber button in Subscribers tab
- On the Add Subscriber view, click Sign Up Form
- Click Create Form
- Input your form name, enable/disable double opt-in and choose categories that you want to assign
- Optional: Check Use Custom Settings for Google reCAPTCHA if you want to use your own keys. Learn more about Google reCAPTCHA
- On the Choose Template view, pick one template to proceed
- On the Design Template view, you can add your custom fields by dragging from right panel into the form
- Click any of the element to view properties
- Optional: You can save this form as template for next campaign
- Click Save and Proceed if you want to publish the form
Notes: If you want to save the form without publish, click on the arrow next to the Save and Proceed button
- In the final step, you can get a hosted URL to share your form
Customise your confirmation email
If your form enables double opt-in, you are allowed to customise your confirmation email in the final step. Click Customise your confirmation email to do so.