With Enginemailer's marketing campaign reports, you will be able to view the clicks, opens, bounces, subscriber's activity and more.
In this article, you'll learn how to view the campaign reports and understand our reporting statistic.
View Campaign Reports
To view campaign reports from Reports page:
- Go to Reports/Marketing
- In this view, you'll see the overview statistics of all the campaigns you have sent
- To view specific campaign statistic, select the name of the campaign from the 'All Campaigns' menu
To view campaign reports from Campaign listing:
- Go to Campaigns
- Select the action menu next to the campaign name
- Click Reports from the menu
About overview statistic of all campaigns
This view contains the overview statistic of all campaigns you have sent based on the date range you select. It contains some general data such as the total number of emails that sent, delivered, clicks, opens and more.
- Total email sent - Number of subscribers the campaign was sent to
- Total delivered - Number of subscribers that received the email
- Total opens - Total number of subscribers that opened the delivered campaigns
- Unique opens - Number of unique recipients that opened the campaign any number of times
- Total clicks - Total number of subscribers that clicked the delivered campaign
- Unique clicks - Number of unique recipients that clicked on any tracked link any number of times
- Top links clicked - Top 5 of URLs that were clicked the most
- Subscribers with most opens - Top 5 of subscribers that opened the campaign the most
- Total locations by total open - Show where your subscribers open the campaigns.
About statistic of one campaign
When you select the campaign name from the 'All campaigns' menu, you'll able to view the statistic of one campaign.
To view the detailed summary of one campaign, you can click 'View campaign details' link. Otherwise, you can click on the number on the reports which will bring you to the same page.
View campaign details
This view lets you view the activities of your recipients that interacted with your campaign, such as Opened, Unique Opened, Clicked, Unique Clicked, Bounced and Unsubscribed. You can export the data of the table by clicking on the Export button.