To add your domain, follow the steps below:-
- Go to Domains tab.
- Click Add New Domain.
- Enter the domain name you would like to send emails from. For example: enginemailer.com. and then click Add Domain.
Note: Do not enter http://, htpps:// or www
- Enter the email address (without your domain) and click Send Verification Email.
- Verify your domain by adding the DNS records information stated in the screen. Click on to copy the details. Below is an example of what you will need to input in your domain provider's zone editor or cPanel.
Note: Replace yourdomain.com with your domain name
Type Hostname Value TXT yourdomain.com v=spf1 include:enginemailer.org CNAME s1._domainkey.yourdomain.com dkim1.enginemailer.org CNAME s2._domainkey.yourdomain.com dkim2.enginemailer.org
- Click Continue To Domain Settings when you have completed Step 5.
- Check your inbox of the email address provided in STEP 4. Click on the link in the email to verify your email address.
Note: If you did not receive the email, click on Resend Verification Email to resend the email
- Once STEP 5 is complete, click Check DNS Records Now to verify your domain's DNS records.
- The screen will refresh and you will see three green ticks. It means that the domain has been successfully verified.
Note: It may take 24 to 48 hours for DNS changes to propagate over the Internet.