To add steps or edit a scheduled campaign, you need to pause it first. Hence the scheduled campaign will be put on hold until you re-schedule again. In this article, you'll learn how to pause a campaign and reactive a paused campaign.
Pause a scheduled campaign
To pause a scheduled campaign, follow these steps below:-
- Go to Campaigns tab
- Click the dropdown button next to the campaign you want to pause
- Select Pause and Edit on the dropdown
- Confirm that you want to pause the campaign in the modal
Notes: You'll be taken to Step 4 of this campaign. After making changes, send or reschedule the campaign again.
Resend a paused campaign
After making changes on the paused campaign, you'll need to reschedule the campaign in order to send out. To send a paused campaign, follow these steps below:-
- Navigate to the Step 4 (Send) of the Campaign wizard.
- Click Send button at the bottom right of the page.
- Then choose whether you want to send it Now or Later.
- Once completed, click the blue button to confirm.